Please call (02) 9633 2337 to make an appointment with Dr Wu.
All new patients will need an initial consultation appointment even if you know what procedures or tests you require. This is to ensure that the right test or procedure is performed for your particular condition and that all safety aspects have been assessed and appropriately discussed.
What to bring to your consultation:
- A valid referral letter or referral form
- Medicare card, DVA card & pension card
- All old chest X-rays and CT scans, including films, reports and CDs (if you are being referred for a interventional procedure, a CD of the CT with DICCOM images is preferred)
- Relevant blood test results
- Medication list (if available)
- Any prior sleep study results
- A download from your CPAP machine (if you are already on CPAP treatment)
Please ensure that you attend your appointment 15 minutes early, so you can complete all relevant paper work.